7 LAYER MEXICAN DIP
Dig in to a delicious homemade mexican dip. Make it by layering your favorite Mexican ingredients.
PREP TIME: 20 min
TOTAL TIME: 20 min
1 can 16 oz - refried beans
1 package 1 oz - taco seasoning mix
1 package 8 oz - cream cheese (softened)
1 can 4.5 oz - chopped green chiles
1 cup - chunky salsa (any variety)
2 cups - shredded lettuce
2 cups - shredded Cheddar
1 can 2.25 oz - sliced ripe olives
1 medium tomato - diced (3/4 cup)
1 bag - Tortilla chips (if desired)
1. In medium bowl, mix refried beans and taco seasoning
mix. Spread mixture on large platter.
2. In another medium bowl, mix cream cheese and chiles.
Carefully spread over bean mixture.
3. Top with salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives and tomato.
4. Refrigerate until serving time.
5. Serve with tortilla chips.