These are the best tasting homemade biscuits around. These are excellent!!!! So easy and soooo good! Recipe is hard to find, so here it is.
PREP TIME: 5 MINS
COOK TIME: 12-15 MINS
4 cups - Bisquick®
1 cup - sour cream
1 cup - 7-Up®
1/2 cup - melted butter
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Mix bisquick, sour cream, and 7-Up®.
(Dough will be very soft - don't worry)
3. Knead and fold dough until evenly mixed.
4. Pat out dough and cut biscuits using a round biscuit
5. Melt butter in bottom of cookie sheet pan or 9x13
6. Place biscuits on top of melted butter and bake for
12-15 minutes or until golden brown at 425 degrees.
7. Remove from oven and Enjoy !!