AVOCADO BACON FRITTERS
One of the best things you can do to keep life fun and exciting is to try new things and get out of your comfort zone, give these avocado fritters a try.
3/4 pound - 12 oz bacon
2 medium - avocados
1/2 teaspoon - sea salt
juice from - 1/2 of a lime
2/3 cup - coconut flour
1/2 cup - tallow from grass fed cows
1. Cook bacon in skillet until crispy and set aside to cool,
reserve bacon grease for frying.
2. Slightly mash avocado, leaving it a little chunky.
Cut cooled bacon into small chunks. (if you do not cut
completely through bacon or leave large chunks it's
hard to form into patties).
3. Mix bacon, avocado, salt, and lime juice until
4. Add tallow to reserved bacon grease in skillet and
turn heat to medium high. While pan is heating,
scoop avocado mixture into heaping mounds using a
tablespoon. (I placed the mounds on a parchment
lined cookie sheet.)
5. Gently form into patties.
6. Put coconut flour into a shallow bowl and lightly coat
patties in flour.
7. When tallow is melted and up to temperature, start
frying patties, about 5 at a time.
8. Flip patties when patty starts to turn deep golden
brown, (about 30 seconds)
9. Remove from pan when second side starts turning
brown, about 20 seconds.
10. Cool and enjoy!