CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS
This recipe makes even moister and tastier Cheddar Bay biscuits than those you get at Red Lobster, and they're surprisingly easy to make! What's the secret?
MAKES: 1 DOZEN
2 1/2 cups - Bisquick® baking mix
3/4 cup - cold whole milk or buttermilk
4 tablespoons - cold butter (1/2 stick)
1/4 teaspoon - garlic powder
1 heaping cup - grated Cheddar cheese
BRUSH ON TOP:
2 tablespoons - butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon - dried parsley flakes
1/2 teaspoon - garlic powder
a pinch of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl
using a knife and fork or your hands until small chunks
of butter the size of peas remain. Add grated
Cheddar cheese, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic. Mix by
hand until combined, but don't over mix.
3. Drop approximately 1/4 cup sized mounds of dough
onto an ungreased cookie sheet using two large spoons.
4. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the
biscuits begin to turn light brown.
5. When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt 2
tablespoons butter in a small bowl in your microwave.
6. Stir in salt, garlic powder, and the dried parsley
7. Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over
the tops of all the biscuits. Use up all of the butter
for optimal deliciousness!
8. Enjoy !!