CHEESY BEEF TATER TOTS
A quick and easy recipe, sure to become a family favorite for many years.. and of course, the kids will love it too!
2 lbs.- extra lean ground beef
1 - can cream of mushroom soup
1 - 16oz Sour Cream
1 cup - grated cheddar cheese (or more!)
1 - pack frozen tater tots
1. Preheat Oven For 350 degrees.
2. Grease 13x9 inch pan.
3. Layer the beef on the bottom of the pan, set aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, add sour cream and mushroom
soup and mix well.
5. Then layer the mixture on top of the beef.
6. Then add cheese.
7. Top with tatter tots.
8. Bake covered for 45 minutes.
9. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer, adding extra
cheese here if desired.
10. Once cheese is melted you will have One fabulous
meal everyone will enjoy!