CROCK POT LASAGNA
This crock pot lasagna recipe is perfect to quickly put together so dinner is ready when you get home!
2 pounds - ground beef
1 medium jar - spaghetti sauce
1 1/2 cups - cottage cheese
1 1/2 cups - shredded Mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons - grated Parmesan cheese
9 Lasagna noodles
1. Brown ground beef and drain.
2. Spoon 1 Cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of
4 quart crock pot.
3. Mix remaining sauce with beef.
4. Place 3 uncooked lasagna noodles in sauce in crock pot.
5. Spread 1/3 Cup meat mixture on top of noodles.
6. Spread 3/4 Cup cottage cheese over meat.
7. Sprinkle 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese over cottage
8. Add another layer of uncooked noodles,
1/3 Cup meat mixture, the remaining cottage
cheese and 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese.
9. Place another layer of uncooked noodles,
meat mixture, and mozzarella cheese.
10. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
11. Cook on low for 4 hours. (If cooked much longer,
it gets a little bit well done.)