FRUITY PEBBLES® MARSHMALLOW
It's gray outside and we could use some color in our lives, so why not try this painfully simple Fruity Pebbles® Marshmallow Crispy Treat recipe to add a little rainbow to snack time? The bright colors of the cereal combined with the familiar flavor and texture of an old classic will have kids begging for more.
PREP TIME: 10 min
COOL TIME: 15 min
YIELD: 24 servings
1/2 stick - butter or margarine (1/4 cup)
1 10 oz pkg. - miniature marshmallows (6 cups)
1 13 oz pkg. - Fruity Pebbles® Cereal (8 cups)
1. Melt margarine in large 4 quart saucepan over low
heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely
melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add Fruity Pebbles® and stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press
the mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan coated
with cooking spray.
4. Let stand, to cool 15 minutes.
5. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool, or cut with
heart-shaped cookie cutter. (or any shaped cutter)
6. Best when served the same day.
Large online collection of easy to read recipes with large pictures, written in an intuitive book design.
We think having this recipe book online will improve your access to all kinds of new and tasty foods.
Online Recipe Book - All Rights Reserved - Copyright © 2013-2016