HOMEMADE REESE'S SQUARES
These bars are rich and not for people with a fear of chocolate and peanut butter. Very easy no bake 5 ingredient recipe!
PREP TIME: 15 min
COOK TIME: 0 min
1 1/2 cups - graham cracker crumbs
1 pound - confectioners' sugar
1 1/2 cups - peanut butter
1 cup - butter (melted)
12oz. Bag - milk chocolate chips
1. Combine graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter
and mix well.
2. Blend in melted butter until well combined.
3. Press mixture evenly into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
4. Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in double boiler.
5. Spread over peanut butter mixture.
6. Chill until just set and cut into bars...
(these are very hard to cut if the chocolate
gets "rock hard".)