ULTIMATE SPAGHETTI SAUCE
1 1/2 lbs - ground beef
2 tablespoons - olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon - oregano
1 teaspoon - dried basil
1 teaspoon - italian seasoning
1 teaspoon - salt and pepper
1 (6 ounce) - can tomato paste
2 (16 ounce) - cans tomato sauce
1 (28 ounce) - can diced tomatoes
2 bay leaves (optional)
8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced and
sauteed in butter (optional)
Parmesan cheese, freshly grated (optional)
1. Brown the ground beef, onion and garlic in olive oil
with bay leaves, oregano, basil, italian seasoning,
salt and pepper.
2. Add tomato paste, tomato sauce and diced tomatoes.
3. Stir well and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
4. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
5. Use sauce to top your cooked spaghetti.
6. Top with sauteed mushrooms.
7. Top with Parmesan.